Monday, August 14, 2017

Big Brother



My Big Brother

No, not that big brother. I'm talking about the television "show" Big Brother. I thought television couldn't get much worse when Mark started watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta/Orange County/New York/New Jersey... (I'm sure I'm leaving some of them out. It seems like they never go off the air so there must be more than four of them.) But no, just like I thought there'd never be president worse than George W. Bush, I have been proven wrong again. Mark has found a show much worse than The Real Housewives. Big Brother. He is obsessed with Big Brother, and the most irritating thing about it is that it seems to be on every night of the week. All week, Mark sits in my big fluffy recliner chair screaming at the television as if the people on that show can hear him. Seriously, it looks like they got a bunch of homeless people in their twenties, and put them in a seedy looking halfway house with cameras, where a Chinese lady comes in once in awhile and makes them do some odd jobs. I swear I can smell them right through the television.

Geez I hate reality shows. Give me a scripted, well written drama or comedy any day over that drivel. Yet there is one reality show I wouldn't mind seeing return to television. If it would mean the former host would have to leave his present job to do it, I would love to see Celebrity Apprentice come back on the air. Then I could just block it from ever appearing on my television, like I do with Fox News.

No comments:

Post a Comment