Monday, August 19, 2019

Sad News


We've all wondered what the hell happened to Alicia and Alexis. Well sad news, they're missing and possibly dead. They were last seen in Texas with a hot looking young hitchhiker who says they gave him a ride. He says that they plan to go out in a blaze of glory. I knew I shouldn't have left that copy of Thelma and Louise where those drunken old broads would find it. We all know their penchant for recreating old movies. Anyway, police all along old Route 66 are on the lookout for them. Last I heard, police in Arizona think they saw a blue Thunderbird headed for the Grand Canyon. Always a good side to everything. I've cleared up more room in my office closet now by dumping their old clothes in the alley.



They've been all over the television news here in Chicago.

1 comment: