Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Sneezy Cleans Up



I've noticed that I am sneezing quite a bit lately. In fact I noticed that it was happening in my office more than anywhere else in the house. So I looked around and realized, other than running the vacuum through here once in awhile I have not cleaned this room in many months. I moved a few things off the top of my desk and saw that the dust was deep. I am not normally a messy person. I hate messy, cluttered spaces. However, for some reason I have neglected my office. Papers piled up, shoes were stacked on top of the radiator, and electronic gear had gathered on the dresser. So I dedicated about four hours to cleaning the place up. As I dug down into the mess, way down at the bottom of the pile, I found my 2016 taxes including all my receipts for that year. I found notes to myself, I found old bills and old forms that needed filling out. I cleaned and I dusted, and threw crap away. I straightened everything and put things away. Which is another problem, now my office closet is jammed to the walls with all the crap that used to be scattered around the office. I guess if I just don't go in there I won't have to worry about sneezing.


No comments:

Post a Comment