Monday, August 23, 2021

Waiting for Rosario

 


I can't believe I had a lady who cleaned my apartment for just fifteen dollars a week. She did everything including wash the dishes, and wash and fold my clothes. Sadly, I can't hire her again. Yes, I lost that sweet deal, but that was forty two years ago. I know things have changed since then.

I have finally bit the bullet and hired a cleaning service to come in and clean my house. The cost will be ten times what my friendly cleaning lady of 1979 charged, and they will only come once a month. No washing dishes, no washing and folding my clothes. I don't know if the person who will do the cleaning is a man or a woman. I don't know their name. That will be revealed tomorrow. I do know the service is licensed, bonded, and well regarded on Google Reviews. When using Google Reviews I always check to see that there are a large number of them and they can't be too slavish. If the amount of positive reviews is small, chances are the business owner wrote them. Anyway, as long as the house is very clean and smells nice when the cleaning person leaves, I'll be happy. Now, I have to get to work cleaning this place before they show up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment