Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Friday

I like to think of myself as the alpha dog around here, Mark is definately the queen bee. The problem is Chandler is always testing me. He figures if I ever abdicate he'll be the big dog, and to that end, out of all the places he has to sit, Chandler picks my big fluffy chair. I'm pretty sure he thinks magical powers emanate from that chair, and whoever is sitting in it is the boss of the house. Little does he know, the only thing emanating from that chair are fumes from the gas I sneak out.




5 comments:

  1. He knows, look where he has his nose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Chandler. You've gotta hike your leg over the armrest and swing your head in the other direction. An anti-yoga pose if you will..then you will own the chair like Chandler does in his picture.

    p.s. my wife is the alfa dog. Our dogs don't give a rat's ass about me unless I look like I'm about to drop something good off a fork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I'm sure Chandler lets out s few quiet-but-deadly ones while he's in your chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to re-claim it you have to drape tin-foil (yes, I KNOW it's aluminum!!)on it. Animals don't like the feel and will stay off it until they learn how to remove it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he only gets in the chair when Alan isn't sitting in it. Whats 10 minutes a day going to do...

    ReplyDelete