Friday, December 27, 2013

Dogs, Christmas, and a New Operating System

I previously posted this video on my facefook page, but not everybody is my friend so I'm re-posting it here. Also, if I suddenly fall off the face of the Earth, it is Mark's fault. He bought me a new computer for Christmas and I intend to start migrating my files over to that computer today. The new computer has Windows 8 on it, and I hear that there is a steep learning curve when using that OS. For twenty five years I was a "computer" person, and now my biggest fear is that technology is passing me by. My cassette tapes are obsolete, my cds are very close to obsolete, my vhs tapes might as well go into the garbage can, and now I hear DVDs and Blu Ray are close to biting the dust. Anyway, enjoy the video. It might be up there for quite a while.


1 comment:

  1. That's great that they open their own presents! Wish our dog would do that. Thanks for posting this here since I'm one of the ones that can't see it on Facebook. Glad you had a Merry Christmas, birthday and Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete