Friday, June 19, 2020

The Perfect Poop Post


Mark orders all kinds of crazy gadgets from QVC and Amazon. I often take the unopened box when it arrives and walk it through the house, then deposit it out on our enclosed back porch. I figure they're closer to the trash when Mark forgets that he ordered them. Yesterday was different because Mark had to sign for the package. A rare Fedex delivery. Amazon Prime, UPS, and the Post Office all know to just leave the package inside the door. Not Fedex, they have rules. Anyway, years ago when Mark and I went to Italy, our hotel room had a bidet. Basically a toilet that looks like a drinking fountain that you clean your ass with. I of course, had to try it. I didn't like it. Cold water spraying at my bunghole leaving a dripping mess. But, it seems that Mark really liked it because he recently ordered up his own bidet. That's what Fedex had delivered, a bidet that attaches to the toilet you already have. I pulled the box out of the Fedex packaging and was a bit surprised at what I found. In big letters, "TUSHY". And then below that and all over the rest of the box were nasty little blurbs about poop and poop related puns. I liked it. I might not get around to installing Mark's new bidet on our toilet. But I will keep that box.

The Reviews are in !

No comments:

Post a Comment