Thursday, July 22, 2021

Grunts and Farts

 


My dogs watch my every move. They know exactly where I'm going at all times and will follow me everywhere. I think maybe it's just in case what I'm doing involves food. One exception is when I leave the house. That's when they break out into a chorus of barking because they hate to see me have a life of my own. Then there is the bathroom. Chandler and Scout have never followed me into the bathroom. It is my inner sanctum. I don't know what it is that they think I'm doing in there, but they respect that room. Maybe it's the sounds that keep them at bay. I know they don't like to get wet, so maybe it's the water. Also, I think they have figured out that once I go in there I cannot get away without them knowing. Whatever it is, they lay quietly in the dining room waiting on me to finish. I think if I wanted to design a home that would enable me to sneak away from my dogs without them knowing, I would install a door to the outside in the bathroom. I would also have to make a recording to mask the sound of sneaking out that door. A recording of shower water, toilet flushing, grunts, and farts.

No comments:

Post a Comment