Monday, January 24, 2022

Scout, Belly Deep in the Snow

 

Scout admiring my handiwork. Sidewalks all cleared of snow.

It's snowing again this morning. It snowed Saturday night and into Sunday morning too. So I stayed in and didn't do much on Sunday. I did get out early and run the snow blower up and down the sidewalks giving me some exercise, even though using the snow blower is not difficult. It kind of moves itself when you put it in gear. Like I said, other than that I didn't do much. I took the dogs out to poop and pee a few times, and I started my car. The old '29 Ford, I started it up in the garage. But I didn't take it out of the garage. You know, the snow. I watched a lot of football and took at least two naps. So Sunday wasn't very productive at all, and now it's snowing again. 

The dogs make do with all this snow. I cleared the snow from a whole section of the backyard with the snow blower, yet the dogs won't poop there. Instead they insist on tromping through the deep snow to take a crap. It's kind of funny to watch Scout because the snow comes right on up to her poop chute. Which is a whole other thing about the snow in the backyard. The poop. For some reason, last week Chandler decided that poop tastes good. His poop, Scout's poop, our visiting dog friend Eddie's poop. In fact I saw Chandler take a shit, then turn around and eat the steaming bit he had just dropped. So because of this I had to follow Chandler around with the pooper scooper, trying to grab the turds before he could. Anyway, It's snowing again. So now all those turds are under the snow and the fresh ones are melting right on down into it before Chandler can grab them. Sometimes snow is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment