Monday, October 13, 2014

Letters, I Get Letters

It's little things that make me happy. Like getting mail from one of my blog friends. This came Friday. It's a thank you note. I'm not sure what the comic book story is all about. From what I can gather after reading the little panels is that Superman was the original predator drone, and that all the Super Hero's have some kind of gay alliance with each other.
How exciting. It came all the way from England.

You're very welcome Kim.


If you want to know more about this click here.


3 comments:

  1. ***smile***
    As you know, this is AP's creation and they're from his collection of comic books. And I've got to tell you, half the time I don't know what any of it means, either. But he'll explain it all to you.

    I'm glad you liked the card and really grateful for your support for my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I never knew Green Arrow cruised around in a Chrysler 300.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alan, so glad you liked the card. Yes, there's nothing like re-arranging the panels to make some fun, thought-provoking statements - or maybe not. Anyway I had fun making the cards. And thanks again for contributing to the fund raiser. - AP

    ReplyDelete