Monday, November 5, 2018

I'm Over It


 (Cute Cat Clip)



That's it, I've had enough. I've had enough to last a very long time. As of today I will post no political crap, and not comment on anybody else's political crap. At least eighty percent of the television ads are politicians pointing out just how evil and horrible the person they're running against is. Nobody is telling me what they're going to do for me. So I am sick of it and I don't want to hear Trump's voice again for a very long time. I don't want to see Dianne Feinstein giddy with delight that the blue wave is coming. No more Chris Mathews, no three minutes per day of Fox News, no Wolf Blitzer. I have already voted and there's nothing else in it for me. So, no more politics. At least  until I can flush all the poison out of my system. Instead I'll post puppy videos on Facebook, write blogs about fluffy kittens, and only 'Like' cute kids doing cute kid shit. However, if I still get a little curious about who's winning and who's losing. If I feel a bit nostalgic for some of that hate advertising that the politicians have been flooding us with, I can always post a video of Chandler and Scout taking a shit in our backyard.


No comments:

Post a Comment