Monday, January 18, 2021

Bored

 

I'm bored. I'm stuck in this house for the most part and it bores me. I'm tired of cleaning the place. I'm tired of de-cluttering. I'm tired of watching television, and my eyes are too far gone to read much anymore. Even though I used to think that sometimes Mark talked way too much, I miss talking to him. There's no stimulation for me. We did have those morons on January 6th at the Capitol Building, and even though they are insane, they gave me something to pay attention to for a moment. But I'll pass on civil war for now as a stimulant.

 I used to write a new little blog story every weekday, but now it's hard to come up with one per week. I've pretty much gone through every memory of my life that I can remember and nothing new is happening around here. Even the weather is boring. On Saturday morning it snowed. Not a lot of snow, maybe just one inch. Hurray, I had something to do. So I grabbed the snow shovel and cleared the sidewalks of the new fallen snow. Then I spread salt on them so they wouldn't freeze up. That's when nature made a fool out of me. Because within a few hours every bit of snow melted. The snow on my neighbor's sidewalk that he didn't shovel. The snow on the grass. The snow on the street. All gone, melted away as the temperature soared to thirty seven degrees. Then on Sunday morning, it Snowed again. Same as Saturday morning, about an inch. I looked out the window and was not fooled this time. Sure enough, it melted away again without my help. So fucking boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment