Friday, November 2, 2007

More of Halloween

I had another post ready for today, however, I need to have one of my sisters permission to run it. Believe me It is hilarious, and I hope she doesn't veto it. Maybe it's not that hilarious, maybe it's just amusing. Anyway in lieu of that post, here are a few more pictures of Wednesday night here in Wilton Manors.

I think I know where that puppy is, maybe there's two of 'em in there.


That's Mark in the middle.


Ugly Betty's cousin, Ugly Bernie.



I don't think I'd trust this guy around children.



Reminds me of cotton candy.


Mark took this one and he was laughing, so I guess it's alright.

No, this child was not in Wilton Manors. This child is related to me and was not harmed in the making of this photo. Kellen Arnold III, my niece Madonna's son.

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe little madonna is all grown up! I tyhink the last time I saw here she was 11 or 12. They grow up so fast. Congrats on your baby, Madonna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I remember Garet and Madonna sitting in our living room in Chicago back in the 1980's watching the PeeWee Herman show on Saturday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Madonna would say, "I know you are but what am I." And I would say, "I know you are but what am I."

    And then we would say together, "I'm rubber and your glue, whatever you say to me bounces off me and sticks to you!" hehe

    My favorite time was doing the Pee-Wee Herman Tequila dance for Madonna. Then we would crack up. Alan would then walk in wondering what all the commotion was and we would be perfect angels trying to hide our snickering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, did the event become a bit "R" or "X" rated as it progressed and the cocktails continued being consumed???

    ReplyDelete
  5. everybody behaved like ladies and gentlemen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn!! Well, if there were children, I am glad.

    ReplyDelete