Monday, July 23, 2018

My Review of Poo-Pourri


I was very skeptical about this product when Mark told me about it. I tried to explain to him that he was wasting his money. How could a little spritz of this stuff kill the odor of man poo? Especially considering the things we eat. I told him about the deadly five inches, that space in the air between the cheeks and the water below. During the drop, before it splashes down, odors are coming off the offending waste. And then there is the fact that it doesn't always 'splash down'. Sometimes it lands on the porcelain and lays there like a beached whale. No way is Poo-Pourri going to take care of that smell. Anyway, despite my objections, Mark bought some. It isn't cheap and I considered it to be flushing money down the toilet. I now admit, I was wrong. It really works. Mark instructed me to spritz the spritzer four times into the bowl before using the toilet for number two. (I cheat and only do it twice because I think they want you to use it up quickly.) Poo-Pourri has a nice citrusy smell and that is all you smell. It really kills all the other odors. Another added plus I noticed is that a vapor rises from the bowl and sends a nice mentholated mist to your anus. It is very refreshing, especially in the morning. Kind of helps wake you up. My only complaint about Poo-Pourri is stopping to spritz the stuff in the toilet when the urge to go is strong and I don't think I will make it in time.

3 comments:

  1. I love this stuff. Even if you do one or two spritz into the general area around the bowl after, (in case of not being able to do it before) it works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another poop story. They're endless. I just open a window and close the door. In the winter I use Axe.

    ReplyDelete