Friday, March 29, 2019

Two Guys, One Bathroom, Diarrhea


I've been somewhat quiet this week. For the third time in four months I have caught something, and it hasn't been pleasant. it feels something like the flu combined with a cold, with all the fun those things bring to the table. Mark got it first, so I called his visiting nurse and asked her to come by. She prescribed him some miracle pills and he's doing just dandy. Right after she left the house it hit me. Within hours I went from a little dry throat, to chills, sweats, and the mucus parade. It has been ugly. Just yesterday, as I was walking through the house, I blew my nose and shit my pants at the same time. I am now very wary about how things are going to work when I do that. Anyway, I went to the doctor. A new doctor for me. He was very nice and very attentive. He spent forty five minutes with me, and then he didn't give me anything for my illness. "You're getting over it already", is what he said. I guess that made me feel good. But a handful of what the nurse gave Mark would have been even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment