Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo Friday

Thank You Peggy!
My sister sent me a nice calendar for my office.


But on further inspection, she may have meant it for my bathroom.

It's a monthly tribute to dog shit. For real, each month has a lovely photo of dog shit in a scenic location.

I am not obsessed with poop. I hate poop. I wish I never had to poop. I wish my dog and cats never had to go poop. The reason it shows up on my blog so much is that it is funny. Yes, poop is funny. Stepping in poop is funny. Pooping your pants is funny. Even the word poop is funny. My sister is also funny. Funny like stepping in poop.

9 comments:

  1. OMG, your sister ROCKS!! I might need to find one for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it here
    http://www.monthlydoos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my momma! ;) And my friends wonder how I developed such a sense of humor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well lit--classy poo photo. For credits does the calender tell what the animal/person(?) ate to produce it? Kind of a menu in reverse...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had to have a reminder to go drinking on the 8th?

    ReplyDelete
  6. poop IS funny. So so true Alan. So true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...yet another blog entry dealing with the topic of poop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Syd!! Thats why Alan and I get along so well....we understand the value of poop!

    ReplyDelete