Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hot Tub Slime Machine



Every morning Mark likes to watch Let's Make a Deal, and The Price is Right. I always know when they come on because the volume level in the house goes way up. Both on the television, and from Mark's mouth. He likes to help the contestants along with advice, never mind that they cannot hear him. One thing I agree with is when Mark tells them not to take the hot tub package. Take the envelope in Wayne Brady's hand or the door that Drew Carey is offering. Don't take the hot tub. Nobody really wants a hot tub.

When I first moved to Florida I rented a townhouse with its own swimming pool and a hot tub. I used the hot tub once. I have also been invited over to people's homes who had hot tubs. Now I agree, it is a nice way to get folks clothes off, but to actually get in the water is disgusting. I don't care how much disinfectant you pour into that thing, I can't get over the thought of how many people have stepped into it only to have the relaxing, warm water cause bladder release. You know it happens. Maybe you have never done such a nasty thing, but who was in there before you? Especially in a hotel hot tub. Those must be pure bacteria soup. 

Now, speaking of bacteria, let's talk about those filthy chocolate fountains at those cheap steak houses. I've never been to one, but every time I see an ad for the place, I picture little kids sticking their fingers in that thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment