Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I'm Not Sure How I Feel About This...



I've been going to the health club now for over a month. I'm not sure if I feel any stronger or healthier, but I will give it at least three months to see results. If not, screw it. One thing I hate about this particular health club are the old people. I don't hate the old people, I just hate them being there. They sit on the machines for long periods of time, chatting away with the other old people. One old guy is exceptionally careful to fully wipe down the entire machine, both before and after use. I mean he uses a little towel with cleaner spritzed on it and wipes and wipes. I wipe down the machines after I use them, but I'm not crazy. Besides, that guy probably catches a CTA bus to go home, and has no problem with sitting on those seats.

The worst part about the health club is the locker room. Nothing but naked, fat old men, strutting around with their big bellies hanging over little mushrooms poking out of a nest of pubes. So now, with that burned into your mind, let me tell you what I saw yesterday. A man brought his little daughter, around four years old, into the men's locker room while he changed into his street clothes. I'm not sure if I am shocked, appalled, or don't care. She and her little brother were running around in there having a great time. If I were her father, I would be worried that she'd be traumatized for life. After all, she was at the right height to come face to face with one of those button mushrooms. Maybe her family are 'naturists'. If so, then I'm sure she's used to seeing disgusting, naked bodies all the time. Sometimes playing volley ball. Anyway, I just turned my back on that scene and got dressed. It really didn't matter to me, because I never get fully naked at the health club. Last thing I would want is some asshole seeing me nude and writing a blog post about my fat ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment