Thursday, February 15, 2018

Scout's Gift to Mark



I am not a big fan of Valentine's Day, it all seems so forced. Yet once again, I was sucked up into it. For my Valentine's gift to Mark, I got up yesterday morning and made his favorite breakfast, waffles. This time it was waffles with a big heart made out of sliced strawberries on top. Mark got me a box of candy, a nice card, and a DNA test from Ancestry dot com. I'm pretty sure that DNA test will come back with some boring results, unless there's something my parents never told me. In continuation of Valentine's Day, I stopped at the Jewel Store on my way home from Mom's house and picked up a dozen roses along with three filet mignon steaks. One steak for me, one for Mark, and one for the dogs. Yes, I made dinner last night and it was pretty okay. Of course little Scout was not to be outdone on Valentine's Day. Around nine in the morning, after breakfast, Mark and I were lounging in the bed when Scout jumped up on the bed and snuggled up to Mark, giving him some sweet dog love. It was so cute, Mark gently stroking Scout on the top of her head while telling her how much he loved her, and Scout suddenly spewing vomit in a large pile on the bed spread right in front of Mark. Seriously, that made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment