Monday, April 6, 2020

Before and After


I finally took Chandler to the vet to get his teeth cleaned. The vet was nice enough to send me photos of Chandler's mouth before and after the procedure. I now know why Chandler's breath smelled like a trash can full of week old fish guts left out in the sun on a hot day. Chandler had seriously bad teeth. The poor guy would come up to me looking for some love and I would steer him away.
"Come on Chandler, turn around. Let me scratch your butt, it smells better."
Mark was worse. He would start gagging and scream at Chandler to get away from him. I'd have to tell Chandler that skinny daddy still loves him, but I could tell he didn't think so. So on Friday I dropped the big guy off at the veterinarian's office. Because of the virus thing, I was not allowed to bring him inside. Poor Chandler, must have thought I was abandoning him. Six hours later the vet's office called me and told me to come pick him up. Once again, I was not allowed inside the office and I sat outside in the car talking to them on my phone. After they told me how much this was all going to cost me I needed a clean pair of underpants. Before I brought him in they had explained what the possibilities were, from a low price to a high price depending upon what needed to be done. I did not get the low end price. So as a courtesy I am sending the vet's office a before and after photo like they sent to me.

Before                                                  After

No comments:

Post a Comment