Thursday, April 9, 2020

Breast Meat Challenge


Real Housewives
For years Mark has been watching those Real Housewives shows on Bravo. There must be about a dozen of them because the minute one winds up, another one begins. However, a couple of months ago Mark announced that he was through watching them. I guess he finally got tired of having those giant silicone breasts and pumped up lips thrust into his face. I can't believe the reason he stopped watching would be because they're so damn stupid. So I was happy to hear that. Finally, my shows wouldn't be bumped because the DVR was busy filling up with Real Housewives shows. Or so I thought. Now Mark is binging on cooking contest shows such as Beat Bobby Flay, Guy's Grocery Games, Vegas Chef Prize Fight, and Five Year Old Kids Bakeoff Championship. The premise of each show is to assign a cooking task that seems hard enough, and then give the contestants ten minutes to complete it. Last night Mark was watching a new show called Supermarket Stakeout. This one involves the 'chefs' hanging out in a supermarket parking lot and asking shoppers if they could buy the groceries that the shoppers had just purchased. They don't offer them a lot of money, yet some do sell them their groceries. I hate shopping. If I just spent two hours inside an grocery store deciphering Mark's shopping list and somebody suggested that I give them what I just bought, I would run them over with the cart. After acquiring said groceries the contestants then have to create a dish from what's in the cart they just bought. So that's what Mark is watching these days. Crazy cooking contest shows. I figure it will only be a matter of time before The Food Channel comes up with a new one called Dumpster Dinner Chef. Bon Appetit!



1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I would definitely also run them over with my cart... omg.😂

    ReplyDelete