Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Curb Your Yourself

I'm sitting in the living room watching television at three in the morning because Mark ate supermarket deli fried chicken, half a bag of Milano Raspberry cookies, and drank a strawberry/banana smoothie before going to bed. I know, only half a bag of Milano cookies, I'd have finished that thing off easily. Anyway, he's in the bedroom moaning with his gut churning away, and gassing the place out, so I opted for the television in the living room. I flip through the channels and there's not much to choose from. Very early morning television is even more of a vast waste land than usual. There is nothing on except infomercials about mops, abs, and diets, so I downloaded three 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' episodes. 'Curb' has been on HBO for many years apparently, but I just discovered it two years ago. I love the show, however it seems that I might just love it for the wrong reasons. From what I see, Larry David is supposed to be an uncaring, and selfish person. My problem is that I identify with Larry David. I can see where he's coming from. Sometimes people in wheelchairs are assholes (season 4 episode 1). Sometimes I say the wrong things out loud just like Larry David, but that doesn't mean they're not true.
Anyway, after two hours of Curb Your Enthusiasm I went back into the bedroom. The air had cleared, so I shoved the dogs aside, climbed into bed, blew a fart, and fell asleep.

2 comments: