Monday, April 9, 2012

Kweeks Draw McGraw

I have lived sixty two years. Twenty three of them here in this sunny paradise, Florida. For every minute of those sixty two plus years I have never owned, nor thought I needed, a gun. I am starting to think that maybe that should change. Seeing as how Florida is awash in guns, and crazy people are shooting other people every day, I possibly should join them. I mean think about it. If we all had guns, and all had concealed gun permits, we would be able to free up the cops to just write speeding tickets. Think of the revenue they could generate instead of wasting their time on criminals. Citizens would be taking care of all the criminal activity themselves. That guy across the street who stands out front talking on the phone every night, probable drug dealer. I'll just shoot the bastard, and say he was an imminent threat to my safety. No, I don't really have any proof that he's a drug dealer, but he's on the phone every night! I feel it in my gut that he is.

So yeehaw! Let's shoot'em up and return to the American tradition of the old west. Let's all pretend we live in a frontier town without any law enforcement. Most cops are assholes anyway, and we would need a lot less of them if we just made getting the bad guys our job. Oh, and one more thing. Mark and I have discussed this, and we agree, everybody gets a gun. Every black guy, including the ones that scare white people, every Mexican, every Puerto Rican, everybody gets a gun. That way we will all feel so much safer knowing we can protect ourselves. That's all for today because I have some practicing to do, and very little time to do it in. That quick draw skill doesn't come easy at my age.

2 comments:

  1. Wait a minute...aren't you sight impaired?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure if every black, hispanic or arabic person had a gun, then anytime they shot someone to protect themselves, they would immediately be arrested for murder while all the white people would be let off because, well, they were just protecting themselves.

    ReplyDelete