Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pain in the Ass

I don't mind guests or visitors, even unannounced. Well unannounced only if they bring me something. My problem is with guests who use my bathroom. Now I understand that when visiting you might on occasion need to use my bathroom, especially if you brought some vodka. I find that I need to pee a bit when I've been drinking too. No, that's fine. Take your pee, but put down the seat when you're done. I have dogs.

What I have a problem with is one specific visitor. Every single time he visits, he goes into my bathroom and takes a crap. I don't know if he's trying to save on toilet paper, or he has a bowel problem, but I don't like it. He'll be here for ten, twenty, thirty minutes, and then he disappears. After a while he'll come strolling out of the bathroom along with an aroma that will peel the wall paper off the wall. That aroma, that awful smell of poop mixed with Glade Air Freshener. For some reason it clings to every room, and hangs around for hours. This evening I opened the windows for half an hour, and still, the aroma was there. But as bad as all that is, that isn't the worst part about this whole thing. What really ticks me off is that almost every time I go into the bathroom after our visitor, I find evidence that my tube of Proctozone-HC has been tampered with. Go ahead, Google it.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like he may have some food sensitivities.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you need to keep that Proctozone in a locked cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hippy Dippie YippieApril 18, 2012 at 6:21 AM

    Gross story but in true Alan World fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will he read this story and see himself??

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is about a %99.9 chance he won't read this, and if he does, even less of a chance he'd recognize himself.

    ReplyDelete