Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Angry, Very Angry, Birds

I've been hearing about that video game called Angry Birds for awhile, and a few weeks ago I finally gave it a try. It was a Saturday afternoon when I noticed it was on Facebook, and clicked on the little red bird icon. It was early Sunday morning when I realized I didn't want to play Angry Birds anymore. How the hell could I have wasted that much time on a stupid video game? Anyway, it was when Facebook wanted me to purchase extra little tools to help me shoot birds at the pigs that I finally gave up playing that stupid game.

So this morning I was walking Chandler, and we came to his favorite pooping grounds down by the church. As usual Chandler sniffed and snorted his way along the fence, searching for that perfect spot to drop his poo pile. This morning however, I noticed that there was a mocking bird in the bushes above Chandler, making odd noises. It kept dancing from branch to branch, until it came flying out of the bush straight for my head. It was very Hitchcock like. Then, just as Chandler had finally found his spot, and got into his squat to take a crap, another bird came zooming down from the utility wires above and pecked him on the ass. Chandler immediately jumped up from the pooping position, and spun around, looking for the culprit. That's when both birds came swooping down, one aiming for my head, and the other for Chandler's butt. Obviously there was a nest nearby. Either that, or they were playing their own version of Angry Birds.

5 comments:

  1. Gee...it's amazing how many of your blogs involve poop. I guess Chandler will be pooping elsewhere for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have an iphone or ipad? If so... do you know about Draw Free and Words with Friends? You will be sucked in so fast you won't have time for anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The same thing happened to me yesterday at Wal-Mart parking lot, except it was a flock of sea gulls. I thought it might be a sign, but then I realized I was watching too much SciFi television.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? You were listening to bad 80's music in a Walmart parking lot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No she thought the flock of seagulls was a sign in the Walmart parking lot because they apparently were attacking her but then she realized she was getting her hair done by a hair dresser with a bad 80's haircut...I think.

    ReplyDelete