Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Could Have Used a Different Photo

Let's face it, we've all seen that guy strolling down the street with his shirt off, his fat gut hanging out over his belt. It's disgusting and it always makes me want to yell out the car window, "Put the shirt back on fat ass!" So anyway, here I am again looking at another one of those slobs with a huge, bulging, pot belly with fat arms jiggling like puppies in a Mexican hammock. I know it would be better if I didn't look at the pig, but unfortunately I'm looking in a mirror.

That was last week. Seeing that horror finally caused me to do something about this pile of lard wrapped in skin that I am. This week I now have a beautiful stationary bike sitting in my office that I bought from Walmart. I purchased it on line because I can't stand the smell inside an actual Walmart. The reviews on line were all glowing, and for once a product that I have purchased, that was made in China, and I had to put together myself, is actually of high quality. It is rugged, and stable. It does everything that was promised, and it can also be folded away. Of course I will never fold it away, it has already become a handy place to hang Alicia's clothes.

3 comments:

  1. Now your ass cheeks, thighs and calves will be as top rate as that simile you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are good for drying wet towels indoors...ya know the towels wet with sweat from riding that bike.(ya that's the ticket)

    ReplyDelete