Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Hack


There is this thing called 'Life Hacks', where people come up with ways to do things in a less complicated way. I think it's a very good idea to make every day life simpler and easier to deal with. I've come up with a few of those hacks myself. For instance, every night after I put my Breath Right nose strip on, I leave the wrapper on the toilet tank. In the morning I put in my prescription eye drops and then throw away the wrapper. That way if I see the wrapper on the toilet tank later, I know I forgot the eye drops. It usually works, but I have layered this life hack by also putting an alarm on my computer that tells me to put in my eye drops. I just don't trust my memory or my diligence with following my own rules. 

Yesterday was the last night of bowling. We won't be back there until September, so I was worried that I might forget the combination to my bowling locker. September is four months away and I can forget a lot in that time. So I wrote the combination and locker number down on paper. Then I took a photo of the combination and locker number with my phone. Now I had it on my phone, but that isn't enough. I then emailed those photos to myself. Now they're in my email and I won't delete them. And, just to be very sure, I saved those photos to my computer. The only problem I can see with this is if I forget that I put the photos on my phone, in my email, and on my computer. Trust me, that is a possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment