Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wicked Manors 2008



Last Friday was the second annual Wilton Manors Halloween party on the 'Drive'. I of course never dress up in a costume, although I think I could pull off this 'Robin' costume.
But I probably would look more like this sloppy looking 'Robin' if I did. Oh and I would have a gut.
This year the party didn't seem as crowded as last year, but everyone was having a good time. Mostly because you could get your cocktail at any bar and take it out on to the street just like in New Orleans. Just about everybody you see in the photos are a bit tipsy, except for the kids. They were just high on sugar.
It was nice to see that the Hulk had brought his family, but he doesn't look very happy about it.Maybe because this was the rest of the Hulk's family.
Brother Boy from Sordid Lives.
I don't know what this guy was supposed to be, but I just liked his expression. Maybe he's supposed to be the late Marcel Marceau. I don't know, he wouldn't talk to me.
Here is Mark as Barack Obama, and I think that is 'William Ayers' with him, or it could be the 'First Dude'.And finally, here is the reason I didn't let Mark dress Chandler up in a costume. This little dog was not happy. It just isn't natural for a dog to have to unzip his fly to take a leak. The worst part about it is that the dogs owner was also wearing ass-less pants.

7 comments:

  1. ..and just think, when you moved into Wilton Manors almost 20 years ago (has it been that long?!)It was a quiet unassumming little neighborhood. You have been witness to its evolution. My have things changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think next year I'm spending halloween with you.

    as long as you promise not to be the one wearing assless pants...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan, is that you in the red pasties and g-string?
    I thought you said you don't dress up for halloween.
    Maybe you didn't and that's your everyday wear.
    What ever, you look FABULOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very entertaining pictures! I bet Halloween is your favorite holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Alan should have gone out with Mark as Joe Bideon.

    Alan as Obama's wife, Michelle, complete with black face makeup would have been funnier though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ass less pants haha- however that is very selfish to do that, poor lil doggy!

    Some great pics here though looks like ultrafun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Mark. I wish I could have seen his entire costume. You should dress up in drag Alan. I have a dress or two you can borrow next year.

    ReplyDelete