Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gay-raj Sale

Saturday, April 16th
Under the shade of the oak tree
at Alan, and Mark's house

Among the items that will be offered for sale;
  • A robotic chimpanzee head
  • Bozo doll
  • Silver Chinese balls
  • HP inkjet printer
  • Remote control boat
  • Remote control car
  • Various cook books that have been proven to not produce what they promise
  • Blue jeans, and pants ranging in waist size from 32 inches, to 36 inches. (I still think I can squeeze into the 38 inch pants)
  • Polo style shirts ranging in size from small to large. (I'm up to extra large)
  • An assortment of barely used exercise equipment
  • Never used garden implements
  • Various seed packets of unknown age (Not sure they'll germinate)
  • A possibly bug infested mattress (Actually everything I drag out from the shed will be bug infested)
  • And piles and piles of other crap that we need to get rid of so I can make room for Mark, so he can haul more stuff back from the mall.

All sales are final.
I don't ever want to see this shit again.

.

7 comments:

  1. What the heck are Chinese Balls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cgi.ebay.com/Baoding-Chinese-Chiming-Health-Exercise-Balls-17-choose-/260768371462?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item826441f048

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Alan, I have lots of the same crap around my house that you do, the HP Ink Jet printer, remote control cars, cook books that suck (it is not the cooks fault), jeans, polo shirts that "shrunk", barely used exercise equipment,out dated racing memorabilia, etc etc. I guess I should be thinking of a garage sale too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm disappointed I thought the balls were this:

    Ben Wa balls, also known as Burmese bells, BenoĆ®t balls or Geisha balls are small, marble-sized metal balls, usually hollow and containing a small weight that rolls around—used for stimulation (by insertion into the blank or blank). Some may also be solid, or contain clappers or chimes within.

    I was going to use them while running away from the clown and monkey head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hostess, the Chinese meditation balls do have chimes in them and are smooth metal. They have a weight in them and kind of vibrate. I guess it would be all in what you call meditation. What address would you like me to ship them to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I thought you were clearing the shed out so Mark could move in there. My bad...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um Russ....be nice now. I heard rumors that they are going to make that into another efficiency apartment for wayward tenants.

    ReplyDelete