Thursday, September 8, 2011

Video Thursday

I had the germ of an idea last night for a video. Unfortunately I had the television on in the background while I was mulling over my idea. The TV was on MSNBC, and the republican 'debate'. It was like a narcotic. I fell into a deep sleep there in my recliner, and woke up hours later with drool rolling out of the corner of my mouth. I never did make that video so here is one of my emergency videos to take the place of Alicia, and Alexis. It features the republican presidential hopefuls from last night.

5 comments:

  1. who knew those GOP bigotts could dance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Alan, if they could perform that well they might have a chance to do some good. Instead, just a bunch of monkey-butts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! Those republicans are just up to a lot of monkey business as usual.

    ReplyDelete