Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh Em Gee

We're at a stoplight, Mark is driving, and he hands me his phone.
"What does this mean?"
I look at the message on his phone.
"can u cum help me 10 rlee want 2 get hair done"
"I don't know. Maybe it means a child in second grade is trying to send you a message."
The worst part about the whole thing is that Mark is doing the exact thing he screams at other drivers for doing.

I don't text. In fact my phone has been de-texted. I told Sprint that I didn't need texting, and for the last five years or more I have proven that to be true. I simply don't understand it. I can pick up the phone, dial somebody, ask them a question, and get the answer in less than a minute. Texting takes at least twice that much time, and half the time you don't know what the hell they're talking about. You end up calling anyway. I have limited texting on Mark's phone also. He can get them, but only up to a thousand per month. Who the hell needs more than a thousand texts in thirty one days? Mark says he should have unlimited texting. Maybe that's why last month he had 1,135 texts. I was charged an extra twenty dollars for the texts he had over a thousand. I just think he was trying to prove that he should have unlimited texting. And he should, if he pays for it.

3 comments:

  1. amazing - you actually know what your car will look like when Mark plows under a truck while answering "LOL"

    MARK - STOP TEXTING! YOU ARE NOT 12!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracfone android net10 is 45. Month with unlimited text, talk, and internet at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to laugh at this post. I made ATT remove texting and all internet connectivity from my phone ages ago. It doesn't even have a camera. I agree with you about just picking up the phone. Why text? Who would I text and why? Thanks for a good chuckle...1,000 texts in a month...it'd be lost on me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete