Monday, September 17, 2012

Whaaaa?

No post this morning? No there is no post this morning. You may have noticed that I have strayed from my norm of three stories Monday through Wednesday, a video on Thursday, and a photo on Friday. Honestly I was getting bored by that. I was finding that I would write about anything just to have those stories done. I've decided that instead, I will write a post when something happens around me that might be interesting. I will do a video when I actually am struck with what I think is the funniest damn thing I've ever thought of. I will post a photo whenever I want to. So have a nice week, and let's all pray that something horrible, funny, or stupid happens to me soon.

3 comments:

  1. No pressure!! Blog for the fun of it.....unless someone pays you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will still look forward to the next Alicia Alexis video, no pressure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pressure but I REALLY love reading your blogs, watching the Thursday videos and looking at the Friday picture! I understand though so I know when you do blog, it's going to be great!!

    ReplyDelete