Friday, March 14, 2014

Bette's Cache

My late dog Molly used to gather up her toys into a pile, but never like Miss Bette. She not only gathers up her toys, and Chandler's toys, but Mark and my shoes into her giant pile of stuff. She then goes insane, attacking the pile, challenging each piece as if it needed to be tamed by her. Usually Chandler will grab one of his toys out of the mound, only to be chastised by Miss Bette. This leads to a growling, snapping, puppy snarling battle that goes on for over an hour every day after dinner.
Shaking a stuffed rabbit toy to death.

5 comments:

  1. So cute. I could watch her chew your dress shoes all day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Our dog only takes 1 toy at a time out of her basket. Doesn't mound it like Bette. That's so funny. Like the shaking picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually its better than having nylabones with their sharp edges all over the room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny. I knew a dog who had a bunch of small stuffed toys and she kept them all in her bed and then started lactating!! I hope Bette doesn't do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope nobody starts lactating in this house.

    ReplyDelete