Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gay Gay

I want to apologize to Garet and Russell for implying they are drunk when they leave comments. That was just meant as a good natured ribbing and in no way do I really believe that.
Over the many years I have known those two, never have I witnessed them over-imbibing and not behaving in an appropriate manner. The fact is when I met Garet he was soberly studying Chicago flora and fauna in the yard behind my house.
The same is true for Russell. I believe when I met him he was a chaperone on a church sponsored bowling outing for mentally challenged young men.
The fact is I only associate with sober people and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.
So I hope I have set the record straight and everyone understands the truth. Garet, Russell, and I are sober angels.

4 comments:

  1. OK...who photographically manipulated and superimposed ours faces over someone elses bodies sitting in front of those huge margarita glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My hands look so small with those fish bowl margarita glasses. Thank you for setting the record straight. I would hate to give the wrong impression to anyone. I miss the mentally challenged bowlers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garet: How did you know those were Margaritas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. russell....I do believe that Alan bowls......

    ReplyDelete