Thursday, September 27, 2007

Loose Ends

Hey You! Get the hell out of here!

Apparently Lovie Smith, coach of the Bears, read my blog last Tuesday and realized my knee jerk fan expertise. Yesterday morning he named Brian Griese as the starter for the Bears. This of course will go to my head as I now realize the enormous power I have. Wait until I do a blog about George Bush, things will probably change overnight.

This morning I’m very worried because there’s an old guy with a beard down the block building a big boat. Already he has a pair of rats, cats, possums, squirrels, raccoons, and palmetto bugs living on it. I assume this is because of the unending rain that has been falling for the last week. We have had torrential downpours. This did not stop the Chicago Cubs from losing the last two nights to the Marlins during the only six hours it hasn’t rained here since last Friday. One thing the rain has done is to turn my pool into one of those really cool ‘infinity’ pools.

Yesterday, after five days of trying to make my head not look like some kind of gray haired ‘Chia Pet’ I went to Joe’s barber shop and had Mark’s experiment fixed. I don’t know what he plans to do with that hair cutting kit he bought, but he won’t be using it on me again. When I sat in the chair the girl looked at my head and tried to be tactful when she asked who last cut my hair. I explained about letting a ‘friend’ try out his new clippers, and how when I said "Now let me cut yours.", he responded "Hell No!".

One thing about getting my hair cut at Joe’s is they take care of all the old man extras. By that I mean they cut my eyebrows, and do a quick pass in and out of my ears. I really hate the fact that she ran the clippers on the outer edge of my ears. I didn’t even know I had hair growing there.

2 comments:

  1. Hair looks great, but I hate loose ends. Prefer them tight myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See Russell, there you go talking sports again.

    ReplyDelete