Friday, October 26, 2007

Letters to the Editor

I get an average of fifteen hits on this per day, it's not a high traffic site. At least two of them are mine because I check to see if it's published O.K. and almost always have to go back and fix something. that leaves thirteen. I have ten brothers and sisters. If all of them read it I'd be very surprised. The only people I'm sure read it are Peggy, Laura, Garet, Russell, and Anonymous. The math works out, ten siblings and two friends plus one floater. So my request of anyone who reads this over the weekend is to click on the comment section at the bottom of this post (right where it says Comments) and leave either a comment or a question. Any question is alright, any comment is alright, just go to the comments and say hello if that's all you have. You do not have to leave your name, you can do it anonymously. There is no way I can trace it back to you, so you can be mean or nice. Either way, I would like some feedback. Writing these little stories is fun, but I'd like to hear if it's fun for others or if others have any questions that don't relate to any particular story. I will answer all starting Monday. Thanks.

By the way is everyone terrified of my mother? I got no comments on that story about her driving.
Thank You. No more comments on this post.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blogs but rarely comment. I enjoy them very much because they make me laugh most of the time. The one about mom's driving is so funny because it's true, which is why most of your stories are so funny! The only sad one was hearing that Marlena had passed away. By the way, most of the comments are hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it every day and enjoy it. Keep up the good work...Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your saddest entry yet! Of course you need feedback about your stories in order to know if people are enjoying it. Of course if you just want to write a stream of consciousness...blah,blah,blah just to hear yourself talk, you wouldn't care about feedback! You won't hear from Laura for a little while, she's out of town but we both check the blog everyday and really like it. I just have some different memories of the same situations you've written about, but we've talked about that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bookmarked your blob and read it regularly. I like it cause it isn't sanitized like the TV news is. You are stating things the way they are. Most of the time your point of view is humorous. Life just isn't a bowl of cherries all the time. We must learn to laugh at human nature and all our quirkyness. This world would be a better place if humor were taught in the schools as an academic subject. I've seen other teach it and always have someone in mind when I include it. It makes people happy. Making people happy just feels right. Thanks for all your time and effort into this project. Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although I do not get on the computer daily, I do read your blog as soon as I do. I too have it on my desktop and each time I get on here I click on it first to find out what you have written about since the last time I signed on.

    I have enjoyed every one of your stories except the sports. Not that they weren't written well or interesting to people who are sports fans. Just not my cup of tea.

    Tea. Now there is a subject you haven't written about. Earl Grey or Orange Pekoe?

    ReplyDelete