Friday, February 1, 2008

Photo Friday

Garet suggested that the picture of Peggy I ran the other day looks like Lauren Chapin from The old TV show 'Father Knows Best' . You decide.












Also here are the only two pictures from my mom and dads collection that I physically have in my possesion. They were given to my by my dad and mom. If you want a copy, just right click and save. All the rest of the pictures I use are digital copies sent to me by others, or they are pictures I, Garet, or Mark took. Many times they are cropped so that I can isolate one face. If you want a copy of something you see I can e-mail you the full picture.

11 comments:

  1. I think you should show the comparision pictures that I e-mailed to you of young Alan and Pee Wee Herman and young Alan and Leonard Nimoy as the alien Vulcan, Spock, from the Star Trek TV series. They are hillarious. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dinosaur computer won't let me process a vote for some reason, but here's my opinion anyway. Yes, there is definitely a strong resemblence. There are of course a few tiny differences & I wouldn't mix up the two girls if I was babysitting or something. And of course Peggy is much cuter, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy was much cuter for sure. She has the prettier smile. I keep forgetting that Garet is so much older than me. I never saw that show. It was long before my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, you're just like Neil Rogers site, you can only vote once. Otherwise, Alan would have been on Father Knows Best. Peggy is much cuter than that spoiled child on TV (or is that Alan).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thank you all for your "cute" comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Ha, Garet thinks I look like Pee Wee Herman. Don't you have a mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe

    Yes Peggy is much cuter in that picture.

    Russell: In dog years I'm actually younger than I appear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, how about Angelia Cartwright from the Danny Thomas Show! That's a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alan should run the "little girl" pictures of my sisters....each one cuter than the other. I'm pretty sure there's a better "Angela Cartwright" in that bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always thought that Garet looks like Mathew Brodereck. Did I spell that right?
    'Ferris Bueller's Day Off'

    ReplyDelete